LEGAL BASES FOR THE OPERATION OF SIST
- Standardization Act ( 128kB ) (RS Official Gazette No. 59/1999)
- Decision on the Establishment of the Slovenian Institute for Standardization ( 127 kB ) (RS Official Gazette Nos. 70/2000 and 91/2002)
- Statute of the Slovenian Institute for Standardization ( 125kB ) (RS Official Gazette No. 99/02 and amendment of 29-05-2009, Consent by the RS Government of RS of 14-10-2010).
- Treaty of Accession of the Czech Republic, the Republic of Estonia, the Republic of Cyprus, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Malta, the Republic of Poland, the Republic of Slovenia and the Slovak Republic to the European Union; Act concerning the conditions of accession of the Czech Republic, the Republic of Estonia, the Republic of Cyprus, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Malta, the Republic of Poland, the Republic of Slovenia and the Slovak Republic and the adjustments to the Treaties on which the European Union is founded; and the texts of the Final Act (RS – MP Official Gazette No. 3/2004) – Article 76
- Regulation (EU) No 1025/2012 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on European standardisation. ( 1.2MB ) (RS Official Gazette No. 316/12).
- JIES - Joint Initiative on Standardization
PROVIDING INFORMATION AND TYPES OF INFORMATION
- The provision and type of information for the public as well as the person responsible for ensuring openness of the work of SIST are laid down in the Rules on the Method of Communicating Information to the Public. ( 183kB )
- Rules of Procedure for the Establishment and Work of Technical Working Bodies of the Slovenian Institute for Standardization ( 13.3MB )
- Instruction on the Procedure of Adopting Slovenian National Standards and other Documents in Slovenian National Standardization.
- Rules of Procedure of Technical Board ( 116kB )
- Act Ratifying the Marrakesh Agreement establishing the World Trade Organization (RS Official Gazette No. 10/1995)
- Agreement on Technical Barriers to Trade (WTO/TBT) Annex 3: Code of Good Practice for the Preparation, Adoption and Application of Standards – SIST ISO/IEC Guide 59 Code of Good Practice for Standardization
- Directive (EU) 2015/1535
- Decree on the notification procedures in the fields of standards, technical regulations and conformity assessment (RS Official Gazette Nos. 66/00, 35/05 and 19/14).
- Decree on Mutual Recognition [Regulation (EC) No 764/2008] (105kB ). Based on the decision by the RS Government ( 21 kB ) of 7 May 2009, the Product Contact Point was set up.
- Act on Services in the Internal Market (RS Official Gazette No. 21/2010) ( 202kB )
- Decree on Notification Procedure of the Requirements for Services (RS Official Gazette No. 17/2014) ( 199kB )
- Regulation (EU) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 March 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing Council Directive 89/106/EEC ( 1 MB )
- Decision by the RS Government to launch SIST Product Contact Point for Construction Products in compliance with Article 10 of Regulation (EU) No 305/2011. ( 468 kB )
COPYRIGHT PROTECTION OF SIST STANDARDS